Topics We Explored:
- What has changed in the coaching world from the client’s perspective in the last several years
- How Andrea’s journey to coaching began back in 1998
- How the lifetime membership model caused confusion in the coaching arena
- How Thomas Leonard’s death inspired Andrea to pursue thought leadership
- What Andrea learned during the sabbaticals between writing Multiple Streams of Coaching Income and starting Thought Partners International
- What tension and emotions Andrea is experiencing that she describes as a giant codependent mess
- How Charlie would react were he to start over with a blank slate like Andrea
- What Andrea believes about relationship dynamics
- How Andrea has chosen to relate to the world
- What writing project Andrea is currently working on
“If I start to become redundant, that’s a big signal that it’s time to change.” – Andrea Lee (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Seth Godin
- The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly? by Seth Godin
- Thomas Leonard
- Multiple Streams of Coaching Income by Andrea J. Lee
- John Rawls and the Veil of Ignorance
- Brigitte Lyons
- In the Name of Identity: Violence and the Need to Belong by Amin Maalouf
- We Need To Talk: Your Guide to Challenging Business Conversations by Andrea J. Lee
- Letters from Iwo Jima
- Flags of Our Fathers
About Andrea Lee:
Andrea J. Lee is founder of Thought Partners International, which does business online under the identity Wealthy Thought Leader University — an internationally known company that has helped thousands of entrepreneurs upturn the status quo. Through coaching they learn to prove their original business concepts, design offerings that break new ground, and sell in lucrative ways that feel good.
Alongside the coaching team at Wealthy Thought Leader University, Andrea has taught breakthrough thinking to thousands of entrepreneurial leaders as they’ve gone from the startup phase to earning six-, seven-, and eight-figure incomes.
At least, that’s what Andrea was up to until April 30th, 2016. Over the last few years, her work has expanded in scope from business topics to more universal topics on communication, growth, and creativity. She’s heading into new territory for herself — listen in to see where it’s going and why it’s going there.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.