Last updated: 9/3/2018
My big projects right now are:
- Finishing the final chapters of my new book, Start Finishing. (My manuscript deadline is October 1st, so it’s #HeadsDown now.)
- Revamping our teaching assets for the Momentum Planners
(I update those monthly.)
When I’m not working on the focus projects above, my days are spent:
- Writing books, blogging, and making products
- Speaking and facilitating at events
- Advising clients to do their best work, grow their ventures, and lead their teams
- Recording for my podcast and being a guest on others’
- Serving as Board Chair for the Wayfinding Academy and as a board member for Social Venture Partners Portland
Inch-worming my way to finish my PhD in absentia– intentionally on hold while I’m working on my next book.
It may seem crazy to have so much going on at once, but it mostly works for me. When I have less variety and flow, I’m not as happy. My bio page tells a better story about how it all works together.