Our Next Event:
Join us for the next Momentum Call, on April 11, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. PST
Do you have questions about running your own business? Or need support to finish the work that matters to you? Have you been thrashing, trying to find alignment between the different parts of your life you’re wanting to cultivate? Well, Productive Flourishing is here to help.
Since 2012, the Productive Flourishing Community (new and old) has come together once a month to answer questions and support each other’s projects in real-time.
The Monthly Momentum Call happens once every second Monday of the month at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time, hosted by Charlie Gilkey, Angela Wheeler, and the members of Team PF.
Things to keep in mind:
- The call is free and open to the public. You must register on Zoom to attend.
- This is an inclusive event, where we listen to and support each other in all stages of life and business.
- If you’re not up for asking a question, or you would like to ask a question anonymously, we are happy to have you with us, and will still take time to answer your questions.
- All of these calls are recorded and posted in our library, here.
- You can ask questions about
- Your business/career
- Tech/tools/tips for productivity
- Personal organization or productivity
- Overcoming burnout
- Changing your mindset
- The Momentum Planning methodology, the Momentum Planners, or the Momentum App
Join the community and see what Productive Flourishing is up to!
2022 Monthly Momentum Calls
Find the archive of recordings from this past year here
Find the library of past calls here
All other Momentum Call recordings live here: 2012 - Present