Thank you for joining us on the July Momentum Call! This time we talked about how to juggle multiple projects and the anxiety that can come with it, navigating business partnerships, managing work from home distractions and more.
Here are a few highlights of what we discussed:
- We’re making some changes to the Daily Anchor! We’ll start shifting the posts from every day to a few times a week, and you can still sign-up to get them delivered directly to your inbox
- How to deal with the struggles around juggling multiple projects and differing priorities, managing the anxiety that may come with it all, and how building better boundaries can help
- What you can do to shift from a business partnership to starting to work and launch products on your own, and navigating the logistical challenges that may come along with it
- Tips on promoting your product, particularly a book, and how to create additional resources to help others better understand what you’re putting out
- Managing fear around overwhelm and multiple projects, and how to take small steps to create big change within your life and business
- How to shift from working from home by yourself to having a partner or kids around, including how to limit distractions and respect everyone’s space and time – especially yours
Click here to download.