Stop listening to experts, and start listening to your business.
Ground your business, define your goals, and work ONLY on what gets you results. Get the Guided Business Review today.
Winning in business is simple: do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
But — how do you know what works and what doesn’t if you don’t know what questions to ask?
And how do you actually use the knowledge that comes from asking those questions?
Without asking your business the right questions and putting your answers to work, you’ll keep doing what you’re doing... and, unfortunately, you’ll probably keep getting the less-than-stellar results you’ve been getting.
It’s time to take your cues from what your business really needs.
The Guided Business Review walks you through a grounded, holistic, and strategic review of your accomplishments and setbacks — so you can ask the right questions in a structured way.
The Guided Business Review will help you:
Identify the most important areas of growth to focus on in your business.
Navigate the continual challenges that prevent you from growing your business.
Assess which of your products and services are serving you best — and which you can scale down or cut.
Define the right goals to pursue in the coming months.
Avoid making the same mistakes you did in the past or overlook the winning strategies that propelled you forward.
The GBR includes a step-by-step workbook, companion audio program, and regular email follow-ups to keep you on-track and accountable.
- The Guided Business Review Workbook: A professionally designed, 18-page fillable and printable PDF workbook with 35 structured questions.
- The Guided Business Review Audio Program: Focused, 17-minute audio program with prompts that lets you review your business while walking, doing chores around the house or during your commute.
- The Guided Business Review Worksheet: A 1-page worksheet to capture your goals and plans going forward, capturing all of your need-to-know info in one handy sheet.
- Follow-Up Email Prompts & Additional Content: Follow-up email prompts, reminders, and nudges to keep you on track and make sure you get the most out of your purchase.
- The Guided Business review is different from other business audit tools you’ve previously purchased. You know... the ones still sitting on your hard drive, or the ones you filled out once.
- You’ll use the GBR regularly to benchmark your progress and check in with your business goals. And the more you use it, the better you’ll do.
The Guided Business Review comes in two versions: a Simple Version and an Advanced Version.
You can do the Simple Version quickly and without much preparation. It’s great for thinking about your business while you’re traveling, walking, or in the midst of other activities. And any business owner can do it — even if you have zero business education.
The Advanced Version requires a little more preparation. It walks you through four key areas of your business, giving you both a broad and a deep view of what’s going on. You’ll want to use this version of the GBR for your quarterly or annual reviews, and have your business records by your side.
Designed to give you accountability and get you to take action.
The Guided Business Review is designed to get you to DO something about your business goals — so you end up with a particular result.
It’s not going to teach you new marketing and sales skills. It won’t show you how to hire your next teammate. It’s not going to get you to chase some new bright, shiny object (or course, or downloadable PDF, or one-time-only webinar…).
It will ground you firmly within your business, so you can plot the course that makes the most sense for you.
Here’s the truth about what you’ve been doing, and why it’s not working...
- Successful business owners focus on elimination, not addition, when it comes to their businesses.
- Think of all the projects, customers, ideas, and goals you’ve had that didn’t take you where you want to go.
- Now imagine dropping the least productive 20% of what you’ve been working on, and focusing on just the top 20%. What a difference that would make!
Answers to questions you might be curious about.
You'll get an email with instructions on how to download your files.
Email us and we'll send you the download again. No worries 🙂
No, because it's 100% digital, allowing us to serve our worldwide customers and readers more easily.
The Audio Program is a professionally recorded and produced, high-quality MP3 file.
Yes. It prints well in both color and black and white, AND you have ample space to write. You can fill it out using Acrobat Reader or Mac Preview. We've got you covered.
No. Your order is transmitted through PayPal, so we never see your financial data. Security is a big deal to us because your trust is a big deal to us.
Start Building the Better Version of Your Business Today
Don’t waste your business earnings on yet another business book that will give you yet more information on what you could do in your business.
Instead, buy the GBR and let your business tell you what you need to do.
It's talking — are you ready to listen?