Ground your business, define your goals, and work ONLY on what gets you results.
Winning in business is simple: do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
But — how do you know what works and what doesn’t if you don’t know what questions to ask?
And how do you actually use the knowledge that comes from asking those questions?
Without asking your business the right questions and putting your answers to work, you’ll keep doing what you’re doing... and, unfortunately, you’ll probably keep getting the less-than-stellar results you’ve been getting.
It’s time to take your cues from what your business really needs.
The Guided Business Review walks you through a grounded, holistic, and strategic review of your accomplishments and setbacks — so you can ask the right questions in a structured way.
The Guided Business Review will help you:
- Identify the most important areas of growth to focus on in your business
- Navigate the continual challenges that prevent you from growing your business
- Assess which of your products and services are serving you best — and which you can scale down or cut
- Define the right goals to pursue in the coming months
- Avoid making the same mistakes you did in the past or overlook the winning strategies that propelled you forward
The GBR includes a step-by-step workbook, companion audio program, and regular email follow-ups to keep you on-track and accountable.
- The Guided Business Review Workbook: A professionally designed, 18-page fillable and printable PDF workbook with 35 structured questions.
- The Guided Business Review Audio Program: Focused, 17-minute audio program with prompts that lets you review your business while walking or doing chores, or even during your commute.
- The Guided Business Review Worksheet: A 1-page worksheet to capture your goals and plans going forward, capturing all of your need-to-know info in one handy sheet.
- Follow-Up Email Prompts & Additional Content: Follow-up email prompts, reminders, and nudges to keep you on track and make sure you get the most out of your purchase.
- The Guided Business review is different from other business audit tools you’ve previously purchased or downloaded. You know...the ones still sitting on your hard drive, or the ones you filled out once and never looked at again.
You’ll use the GBR regularly to benchmark your progress and check in with your business goals. And the more you use it, the better you’ll do.
The Guided Business Review comes in two versions: a Simple Version and an Advanced Version.
You can do the Simple Version quickly and without much preparation. It’s great for thinking about your business while you’re traveling, walking, or in the midst of other activities. And any business owner can do it — even if you have zero business education.
The Advanced Version requires a little more preparation. It walks you through four key areas of your business, giving you both a broad and a deep view of what’s going on. You’ll want to use this version of the GBR for your quarterly or annual reviews, and have your business records by your side.
The Guided Business Review is designed to get you to DO something about your business goals — so you end up with a particular result.
It’s not going to teach you new marketing and sales skills.
It won’t show you how to hire your next teammate.
It’s not going to get you to chase some new bright, shiny object (or course, or downloadable PDF, or one-time-only webinar…).
It will ground you firmly within your business, so you can plot the course that makes the most sense for you.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"The Productive Flourishing Guided Business Review was a game-changer for reviewing my business plans for the year ahead. Unlike other exhaustive strategic planning sessions or products, the GBR was clear, simple and to the point. Without this review I would have missed critical insights, including the lesson that some of the smallest efforts in my business reaped the biggest rewards by creating the most impact." - Rob Lawrence
"I was excited to get started with the Guided Business Review, but I found myself flipping through the pages and procrastinating until the emails reminded me of the audio program. Once I started the audio program, it was like having someone sitting opposite me... I just had to get on with it. I had the answers inside myself and the audio program was the extra push I needed to get them out." - Jane Steen
"What a difference an hour makes! I needed to get insight on the critical, strategic parts of my business, without being taken away from providing services for my clients. Enter the Guided Business Review, which I filled out in about 60 minutes. Now, I really feel like I have direction, and I know I’m working on the things that will return results." - Jenn Labin
Here’s the truth about what you’ve been doing, and why it’s not working...
- Successful business owners focus on elimination, not addition, when it comes to their businesses.
- Think of all the projects, customers, ideas, and goals you’ve had that didn’t take you where you want to go.
- Now imagine dropping the least productive 20% of what you’ve been working on, and focusing on just the top 20%. What a difference that would make!
Don’t waste your business earnings on yet another business book that will give you yet more information on what you could do in your business.
Instead, buy the GBR and let your business tell you what you need to do.
It's talking — are you ready to listen?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will I get the Guided Business Review? You'll get an email with instructions on how to download your files.
- What happens if I lose my files? Email us and we'll send you the download again. No worries 🙂
- Will you be shipping this product to me? No, because it's 100% digital, allowing us to serve our worldwide customers and readers more easily.
- What type of audio format do you use? The Audio Program is a professionally recorded and produced, high-quality MP3 file.
- Is the workbook both printable and fillable? Yes. It prints well in both color and black and white, AND you have ample space to write. You can fill it out using Acrobat Reader or Mac Preview. We've got you covered.
- Is the worksheet both printable and fillable? Yes. That's how we roll.
- Will you have access to my financial information? No. Your order is transmitted through PayPal, so we never see your financial data. Security is a big deal to us because your trust is a big deal to us.