How to Find Your Motivation
Resources on How to Start Finishing by Productive Flourishing
We have a negativity bias when it comes to our work — we’re great at focusing on the one “boo” in a stadium of “yays.” We’re our own worst bullies — we know our weak spots and beat ourselves up with abandon.
Time to rewrite the story, change the tune, create a new sheet of music.
Because you, and only you, are in charge of your story and have the power to rewrite it every day.
This page has been mindfully compiled to help you overcome perfectionism and demotivation, move past failure, and create your own happiness.
- Progress Trumps Perfection
- Perfectionism Keeps You from Being Safe
- How Is Your Perfectionism Feeding You?
- Stop Lying and Start Creating
- What You Don’t Mean to Build May Be the Best Thing You Can Build
- Are You Articulating Your Intuitive Synthesis to Your Team?
Moving Through Failure
- 7 Questions to Ask If You’re Failing One Success at a Time
- Getting Some Perspective on Your Epic Losses and Failures
- Eyes Forward
- Failure Is An Opportunity
- Failure Is Like Prom Night
- To Embrace Greatness, Embrace Failure: 21 Tributes to Failure
- How to Recover from the 10 Types of Demotivation
- Are You Asleep at the Wheel on Something That Matters?
- 21 Ways to Short-Circuit a Funk
- Is Your Lack of Motivation a Red Alert or a False Alarm?
- You Are Not Your Past
- You’re Damn Right It Sucks
- Stand Tall, Creative Giants
- Lead the Dance With the Universe
- Today Is Two Weeks from Two Weeks Ago
- Stand Up
- The Change-Maker’s Creed
- What to Do When Your Calling Isn’t Calling You
- The Benefits of Displacement
Cultivating Great Relationships
- Prove Your Yaysayers Right
- Love the Ones You’re With: Developing Stronger Relationships
- 4 Questions to Ask Yourself Every Day
- How Friends Help You Flourish
- The Four Levels of Communication
- Good Strategy and Leadership Help You Sleep at Night
Stepping into the Beautiful Bigness of the World
- Shake It, Don’t Break It: The World Outside Your Comfort Zone
- The Two Dynamics of Change
- How Wolves Change the World – And So Do You
- Why Waiting for Your Time to Be Great Leads to Failure
- The World Will Always Begin at Your Feet
- What to Do When Life Shatters Your Plans