Craftcation Resources from Productive Flourishing
Thanks for meeting up with Team PF at Craftcation! Whether you met one of us 1:1 or came here after watching Charlie give a talk, this page has all the good stuff that Craftcation attendees might want to know more about.
We have a ton of resources for Creative Giants like yourself, including podcast episodes with creatives like you, free worksheet downloads, books, the PF Academy for creative leaders and business owners, and our new Momentum app.
Check out the links and resources below.
Podcast Episodes with Creatives
Charlie Gilkey has appeared on numerous podcasts for creatives and talked about how to turn creative ideas into finished projects. Here's a sampling of some episodes we love:
- Dear Handmade Life | Podcast Episode 97: Doing Your Best Work with Charlie Gilkey
- Unmistakable Creative | Charlie Gilkey: How to Go From Idea to Done
And here are some of our favorite episodes of our own podcast with creative guests:
- Art, Abundance, and Entrepreneurship with Cory Huff
- Cultivating Creativity During Motherhood with Lucy Pearce
- Traditional Publishing or Self-Publishing with Todd Sattersten
- How to Explore and Play at Your Creative Edges with Larry Robertson
And here are some of our favorite articles & interviews on some of our favorite sites for makers:
- PuttyLike | How to Make Time Feel Real Again
- Simple Scrapper | 2020 Book Club Selections
- The Abundant Artist | Productivity for Artists Webinar
Free Downloads & Resources
Free Planners & Productivity Worksheets
Check out the free planners page to download free daily, weekly, and monthly planner pages, as well as a bevy of worksheets designed to help you plan better.
What's Your Productivity Type?
The Momentum Quiz will help you understand whether you are a Visionary, Designer, or Creator when it comes to productivity efforts. Learn more and take the quiz here!
You may have seen Charlie reference Start Finishing in his workshop sessions. The book was written to help people turn their most important ideas into finished projects. You can get Start Finishing anywhere books are sold.
Check out our books page for more resources on small businesses, and the new Start Finishing Field Guide.
Meet Momentum, the app that puts your goals, projects, and schedules in one place. Give the Momentum app a free 30-day test drive -- sign up here!
Join a Community of Creatives Building Businesses
Productive Flourishing Academy is a members-only community for business owners & leaders like you. More info here. Ready to go? Submit your application now!
Download the Slides from Charlie's Presentations
Founder, author, speaker, business strategist, podcaster, and more
Charlie hails from Arkansas, and currently lives in Portland, Oregon. Before starting Productive Flourishing, he was an Army Joint Force Logistics Officer while working on his Ph.D. in Philosophy. He gets excited by seeing people accomplish more than they thought was possible.
- Loves playing coop strategy games
- Is a self-taught singer-songwriter who plays acoustic guitar
- Was a cheerleader in high school (pictures on Facebook serve as a public record, sometimes to his chagrin)
If you'd like to learn more about Charlie, read more here.
Angela Wheeler, PhD
Co-Founder, coach, speaker, facilitator, and more
Angela is a coach, author, speaker, and facilitator who teaches people how to thrive and lead by becoming aware of their strengths, creating nourishing boundaries, and cultivating the courage to become their best selves. She's the co-founder of Productive Flourishing and co-host of the Productive Flourishing podcast.
- Attracts stray neighborhood animals who run from blocks away to love on her
- Can't remember movies after she watches them
- Is often the receiver of secrets that people tell her but never share with anyone else
If you'd like to know more about Angela, read more here.