Remote work has its own challenges, even without the looming anxiety and uncertainty of coronavirus.
We know a lot of you are looking to be as productive and balanced as possible in your work-from-home situation, which is why we hosted a webinar on “How to Stay Productive and Sane While Working from Home”.
We'll be updating the resources below based on what our community tells us is helpful.
You are priority number one. Taking care of yourself first will make it easier to then take care of others. These resources will help you stay more calm, present, and bring you back to a place of love and compassion.
- Good Self Care Is the Foundation for Flourishing
- How to Create Your Own Family Scrum (and Why You Need It)
- 5 Questions You Need to Ask to Create Space for Joy
- 4 Great Ways to Stay Present in the Digital Age
- What Counts As Meditation?
- 10 Fruitful Ways to Spend 10 Free Minutes
- 12 Simple Ways to Be Present
- Why Adults Need to Play (Especially If You’re an Entrepreneur)
- 21 Ways to Quickly Short-Circuit a Funk
- How to See Tedium as Valuable
- That Something Makes You Happy Is Reason Enough to Do It
Looking to connect with other people in the Productive Flourishing family? We have a great group going in Mighty Networks, where you can connect with others, find an accountabili-buddy, get some advice, and/or just lurk and see what others are up to: Join Productive Flourishing on Mighty Networks.
Between the distractions on social media, new routines, kids and partners at home, and more, these resources will help you stay a bit more focused while managing changing expectations.
- 3 Ways to Avoid Losing Your Creative Time to Digital Distractions
- 3 Powerful Practices to Help You Work Through Distractions
- Build Better Boundaries (Episode 183)
- How to Find the Right Level of Success for Your Next Project
- 3 Ways to Get Unstuck from Decision Paralysis
- How to Be a Productive Powerhouse Using Time Blocking
- The Power of Environment: 7 Ways to Increase Your Productivity
- Two Ways to Lead
- Use the Two-Hour Rule to Make Progress on Your Creative Projects
- How to Set SMART Goals
- Free Planners and Worksheets from Productive Flourishing
For other resources to help stay on-task at home, check out the following resources from the PF community to keep your kids or partners busy while you focus on what matters most.
Resources for Organizations
If your organization has never done remote work before, you’re undoubtedly experiencing a whole new set of challenges coordinating the work of newly virtual teams, not to mention supporting staff as they figure out these new ways of working and being in a world that’s changing more and more each day.
If you’re a leader needing support yourself on how best to lead your team or organization, we can help! Please click the button below to learn more about what we do, and to reach out to us.