Developing a Brand Strategy to Increase Sales
A webinar by Productive Flourishing & Aeolidia
Developing your brand, but don't know where to start?
The businesses that thrive on the other side of whatever the economy is doing right now are going to be the ones with a strong, recognizable brand strategy. This means they know exactly who their customer is and why their customer would want to choose them over even their closest competitor. If you don’t feel rock solid about this, getting a brand strategy in place could be the best use of your time if things slow down.
Arianne Foulks of Aeolidia, Charlie Gilkey & Angela Wheeler of Productive Flourishing, and moderator Holly Marsh will teach you how to create and use a brand strategy to your advantage, and increase sales in your business as a result. See the recording below!
If you’re looking for more in-depth support for your business journey, check out:
- The Small Business Life Cycle (SBLC). This short, no-fluff book is the “what to expect when expecting” for founders and small business owners — and ensures you’re focusing on the right things at the right time in your business.
- The Productive Flourishing Academy. The Academy is a hybrid coaching, education, and community experience for folks who have grown past (or tired) of going it alone and want to grow in a community of other conscious entrepreneurs and leaders. Apply for membership today and secure a roadmapping session with Angela to help you navigate the resources and learn about the events that we offer. The Academy will help you find ways for you and your company to flourish.
- Team Habits. Charlie’s forthcoming book shows how focusing on your team’s habits — and the eight core categories of habits to change — leads to better performance, belonging, and teams you want to be in.
We also have some articles you might find useful, too:
- The 3 Goals of Any Business Activity
- The Two Dimensions of Business Focus
- How to Build the Delegation Habit
For questions, email email@example.com