Topics We Explored:
- Why being “too busy” for a coach might just be an indication that you are in need of a coach
- How you can give yourself permission to invest in yourself to get the support you need
- Why working with a coach can help you figure things out faster than you would have on your own, even if you think you already know what to do
- How having a coach can help just with the simple fact of holding you accountable to your commitments
- Why having a coach may even challenge you to move above and beyond what you thought you were capable of
“Retreating back to what you’re currently doing is only going to perpetuate the same patterns that you have going on.” – Charlie Gilkey (Tweet this)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.