Last updated: 10/3/2017
I thrive on having quite a few irons in the fire. My big projects right now are:
- Finding the right publishing partner for my new book
- Making final decisions on whether to go forward with a spinoff start-up
(I update those monthly.)
In general, my days are spent:
- Writing books, blogging, and making products
- Advising clients to do their best work, grow their ventures, and lead their teams
- Recording for my podcast and being a guest on others’
- Speaking and facilitating at events
- Serving as Board Chair for the Wayfinding Academy and as a board member for Social Venture Partners Portland
Inch-worming my way to finish my PhD in absentia– intentionally on hold while I’m working on my next book.
It may seem crazy to have so much going on at once, but it mostly works for me. When I have less variety and flow, I’m not as happy. My bio page tells a better story about how it all works together.