Last updated: 3/12/17
I thrive on having quite a few irons in the fire. My Big 3 projects right now are:
- Kicking off the 12 Week Momentum Sprint, our new program for entrepreneurs who are ready to just be done already with some business growth project that’s been on the To Do list for too long
- Finishing the course we’ll be launching on Udemy in Q1
- Helping my siblings and family take care of my dad, who recently got diagnosed with dementia and currently can’t live on his own
(I update those monthly.)
In general, my days are spent:
- Writing books, blogging, and making products
- Advising clients to do their best work, grow their ventures, and lead their teams
- Recording for my podcast and being a guest on others’
- Speaking and facilitating at events
- Hanging out with my friends, who are a motley mix of artists, entrepreneurs, leaders, musicians, programmers, authors, spiritual guides, and tabletop gamers. #PDX
Inch-worming my way to finish my PhD in absentia– intentionally on hold while I’m working on my next book.
It may seem crazy to have so much going on at once, but it mostly works for me. When I have less variety and flow, I’m not as happy.
Want to help me? If you know of an entrepreneur who needs to stop stalling and start doing, share the 12-Week Momentum Sprint page with them. Thanks!