Last updated: 8/1/2017
I thrive on having quite a few irons in the fire. My big projects right now are:
- Working on a new book project that found me (yes, that’s how it happens)
- Integrating as a new board member for Social Venture Partners Portland
(I update those monthly.)
In general, my days are spent:
- Writing books, blogging, and making products
- Advising clients to do their best work, grow their ventures, and lead their teams
- Recording for my podcast and being a guest on others’
- Speaking and facilitating at events
- Hanging out with my friends, who are a motley mix of artists, entrepreneurs, leaders, musicians, programmers, authors, spiritual guides, and tabletop gamers. #PDX
- Serving as Board Chair for the Wayfinding Academy and as a board member for Social Venture Partners Portland
Inch-worming my way to finish my PhD in absentia– intentionally on hold while I’m working on my next book.
It may seem crazy to have so much going on at once, but it mostly works for me. When I have less variety and flow, I’m not as happy.
Want to help me? If you know someone who has a lot of big ideas, heart, and ambition but doesn’t quite have a productivity system that works for them, send them to the Free Planners & Worksheet page. Thanks!