Last updated: 2/22/2017
I thrive on having quite a few irons in the fire. My Big 3 projects (in rough order of priority) right now are:
- It’s speaking season, so quite a bit of travel
- Kicking off the Momentum Group
- Finishing the course we’ll be launching on Udemy in Q1
In general, my days are spent:
- Writing books, blogging, and making products
- Advising clients to do their best work, grow their ventures, and lead their teams
- Recording for my podcast and being a guest on others’
- Speaking and facilitating at events (I’d like to do this more)
- Reading books (I read 5-15 books a month), curating content on the web, and listening to audiobooks
- Hanging out with my friends who are a motley mix of artists, entrepreneurs, leaders, musicians, programmers, authors, spiritual guides, and tabletop gamers. #PDX
Inch-worming my way to finish my PhD in absentia– intentionally on hold while I’m working on my next book.
It may seem crazy to have so much going on at once, but it mostly works for me. When I have less variety and flow, I’m not as happy.
Want to help me? I’d really appreciate introductions to leaders, managers, and staff responsible for providing productivity training and evaluation for their organization. I want to see how I can make it simpler and easier for them to set a good foundation so people can do their best work. Thank you!
If my activities change, I’ll update this page.