Highlights of This Episode:
- Why asking for help isn’t about admitting defeat
- How to get out of the knot of over-commitment (and how to avoid getting there in the first place)
- Why running at 100% capacity is a recipe for disaster (and Charlie’s recipe for success)
- How to cope with frustration during projects
- What to do when you’re feeling overwhelmed by your to-do list
- What approach Team PF took when making the tough decision of what projects to get off the team’s plate
When you start beating yourself up over not doing ‘enough,’ ask yourself, ‘what’s that doing for me?'” –Angela Wheeler (Click to share – thanks!)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Live Your Legend
- The Benefits of Constraints
- When It’s Okay To Use People
- Work at 85% Capacity with 100% Focus
- How to Prevent Dunkirk Spirit from Burning Out Your Team
- Why Strategic Planning Is So Hard for Creative People
- No vs. Not Now
- You Are Not a Robot
- What Story Drives You?
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to The Creative Giant Show on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.